Bradley B. Kane was born in Iowa City, Iowa and was raised in Dubuque, Iowa. He is a 1999 graduate of Wahlert High School in Dubuque. In 2003, he earned his B.B.A. from the University of Iowa Henry B. Tippie College of Business, with a major in Finance and a minor in Spanish.
Mr. Kane attended Drake University Law School in Des Moines, Iowa, and graduated with honors in May of 2006. While at Drake, he served as a Junior Staff member of the Drake Journal of Agriculture Law in his second year and was selected to the position of Note Editor on the Journal's editorial board in his third year.
In September of 2006, Mr. Kane was admitted to the practice of law in Iowa. He is primarily interested in the areas of corporate/commercial law, real estate, estate planning, and employment law.
Areas Of Practice
- Corporate/Commercial Law 60%
- Contracts 10%
- Estate Planning 10%
- Real Estate 10%
- General Practice 10%
- Iowa, 2006
- Drake University Law School, Des Moines, Iowa
- J.D. - 2006
- Honors: With Honors
- University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- B.B.A. - 2003
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Finance
- Minor: Spanish
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dubuque County Bar Association, Member, 2006 to Present
- Iowa State Bar Association, Member, 2006 to Present
- American Bar Association, 2006 to Present